Home Ministry asks CDOs for details of encroached government lands

Kathmandu, Feb. 23: The Ministry of Home Affairs has directed the Chief District Officers of all districts to collect and send information and details about the encroachment of government land across the country.

Issuing a press statement on Wednesday, the Ministry requested to take action according to the law if anyone has registered the land owned by the state and government in their name or has used or controlled it for any purpose.

According to Joint Secretary and Spokesperson for the Ministry Naraya Prasad Bhattarai, the CDOs have been instructed to collect factual information and send it to the Ministry of  Home Affairs to pro tect those government lands.

In the statement, the Ministry has requested anyone who has registered government land in their name, should inform the government and give information and provide evidence about it.

  • Nepal News Agenacy Pvt. Ltd.

  • Putalisadak, Kathmandu Nepal

  • 01-4011122, 01-4011124

  • [email protected]

  • Department of Information and Broadcasting Regd.No. 2001।077–078

©2024 Nepal Page | Website by appharu.com

Our Team

Editorial Board